<body>
TAKE MY HAND
we'll make it i swear

Saturday, August 30, 2008;10:39 PM

有了錢你...
可以買到房子, 但買不到一个家
可以買到時鐘, 但買不到時間
可以買一張床,
但買不到充足的睡眠
可以買到一本書, 但買不到知識
可以買到醫療服務, 但買不到健康 (too bad if you have hereditary
disease)
可以買到地位, 但買不到尊重.

請問,錢可以買到朋友或友情嗎?

Since money cannot buy the important
things in life, this mean money is not important? Why need money?


i got this email from my aunty. hahaha. yeah. how nice. she really thinks that my chinese is strong. hahahaha. she has been starting to speak to me in cheem chinese and what not. sigh. oh wells.

I SPENT MY SATURDAY HAPPILY. ((:
yes. i met loongmeiyan today. I SUPER MISS HER MAN.
and she finally broke her record of giving me a hug each time i see her.
then i went to fan's church. which was kind of... strange?
what can i say? THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME THERE. :D

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS, AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE.


LIPINthesanest(:
& LP
& NLP
EIGHTFEB




PRIVATE BLOG!(:

Charmaine
Chloe
Nadine

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket

hits